Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reading Challenges for 2010 - Reading From My Shelves Project

I wasn't going to participate in any reading challenges this year, but I changed my mind :) I decided on one, and then before I knew it I was up to 5 and considering at least one more.


This challenge is hosted by Diane from Bibliophile by the Sea. I desperately need this challenge as I added way more books to my shelf than I read last year. Here are the rules

  • grab the button
  • decide how many books you want to read from your shelves (minimum of 20 - no maximum)
  • find a new home for the books once you read them
  • post the titles and the authors of books you've read and passed on
  • project runs from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010
  • crossover challenge books are allowed

The only thing I'm going to skip on a little is the finding new homes part. I have a few that I will keep for my collections, but most will finds new homes. My goal is 30 books from my shelves.
  1. Hunted by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast  
  2. The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman 
  3. Blood Game by Iris Johansen 
  4. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl  
  5. The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette by Carolly Erickson 
  6.  The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown 
  7. I, Elizabeth by Rosalind Miles 
  8. Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
  9. The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner
  10. Thank You For All Things by Sandra Kring 
  11. The Ten Best Days of My Life by Adena Halpern
  12. The Rose Without A Thorn by Jean Plaidy
  13. Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon 
  14. Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri 
  15. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting 
  16. Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
  17. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev 
  18. Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog 
  19. The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger 
  20. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard 
  21. Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris 
  22. The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon 
  23. Rampant by Diana Peterfreund 
  24. If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
  25. Fallen by Lauren Kate 
  26. Kindred in Death by J.D. Robb  
  27. The Season by Sarah MacLean  
  28. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  29. Saving Maddie by Varian Johnson 
  30. Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell 
  31. A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon 
  32. Relentless by Dean Koontz 
  33. The Silver Blade by Sally Gardner
  34. Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
  35. Intertwined by Gena Showalter 
  36. Unraveled by Gena Showalter 
  37. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
  38. An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
  39. Firespell by Chloe Neill 
  40. Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble 
  41. Flawless by Sara Shepard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails