Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reading Challenges for 2010 - Finish That Series!


This challenge is hosted by The Royal Reviews. This is my second major problem I have. I've started so many new series and not finished. Not to mention the fact that I have so many new series to start. I am making myself finish the series I am currently reading before starting another one! Here are the rules...
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Finish 2 series.

-- Fascinated – Finish 3 series.

-- Addicted – Finish 5 series.

-- Obsessed – Finish 10 series.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
I am going for the obssessed level because I have at least 10 series that I need to finish, with at least 2 more than I'm going to decide after reading one more book. Should be interesting!


Wicked Years Series
1. Lion Among Men (COMPLETED)


Blue Bloods Series (series not done)
1. The Van Alen Legacy (COMPLETED)



Immortals Series (series not done)
1. Shadowland (COMPLETED)
2. Dark Flame (COMPLETED)


Outlander Series
1. Voyager (COMPLETED)
2. Drums of Autumn (COMPLETED)
3. The Fiery Cross (COMPLETED)
4. A Breath of Snow and Ashes (COMPLETED)
5. An Echo in the Bone (COMPLETED)



House of Night Series (series not done)
1. Hunted (COMPLETED)
2. Tempted (COMPLETED)
3. Burned (COMPLETED)


Mercy Thompson Series (series not done)
1. Iron Kissed (COMPLETED)
2. Bone Crossed (COMPLETED)
3. Silver Borne (COMPLETED)




Alpha and Omega Series (series not done)
1. Hunting Ground (COMPLETED)



Vampire Kisses Series (series not done)
1. Kissing Coffins (COMPLETED)
2. Vampireville (COMPLETED)
3. Dance With A Vampire (COMPLETED)
4. The Coffin Club (COMPLETED)
5. Royal Blood (COMPLETED)
6. Love Bites (COMPLETED)




The Luxe Series
1. Splendor (COMPLETED)


Uglies Series
1. Extras (COMPLETED)



His Dark Materials Series
1. The Amber Spyglass (COMPLETED)



Inkheart Series
1. Inkspell (COMPLETED)
2. Inkdeath (COMPLETED)



Fablehaven Series



Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series
1. The Sea of Monsters (COMPLETED)
2. The Titan's Curse (COMPLETED)
3. The Battle of the Labyrinth (COMPLETED)
4. The Last Olympian (COMPLETED)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! Good luck I hope you get all your series finished! I've got to finish a couple of the same series as you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails