Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs

Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2)


Title: Hunting Ground
Author: Patricia Briggs
Published: August 2009
Pages: 286
ISBN: 9780441017386
Source: Library


Description: Mated to werewolf Charles Cornick, the son and enforcer of the leader of the North American werewolves, Anna Latham now knows how dangerous being a werewolf is, especially when a werewolf opposes Charles and his father is struck down. Charles's reputation makes him the prime suspect, and the penalty for the crime is execution. Now Anna and Charles must combine their talents to hunt down the real killer or Charles will take the fall.


I Give This Book 4 Stars!


This book had a little bit of a slow start for me.  I was afraid it wouldn't have the same pull as Cry Wolf.  I kept reading because I like the characters and I was hoping it would pick up.  I was in for a treat.  The story became very intense later on.  I enjoyed the mystery and the thrills.  It was definitely a page turner from about half way through the book (the story picked up way before that).  I love how the author manages to pull in different mythical races into one story without making it seem like to much information.  The author has created a tightly woven subculture in today's human world.  I really loved watching Charles' and Anna's character evolve with each other.  And, I was relieved to finally learn a little bit more about what an Omega werewolf is.  I will be looking forward to the next in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails