Saturday, December 12, 2009

Library Loot

library-loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


I've been meaning to do this meme for awhile now.  I've been an avid library person for about 6 months now.   I seem to have passed on this love to my older daughter as well.  She likes to go and get new books too.  So, we go about once a week.   Here is what I got this week...



The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4)     Revelations (Blue Bloods, #3)    The Queen's Mistake: In the Court of Henry VIII     The Heretic's Daughter     Cleopatra's Daughter





  • The Fury and Dark Reunion (Vampire Diaries #3 & #4) by L.J. Smith


  • Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz


  • The Queen's Mistake by Diane Haeger


  • The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent


  • Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran


I'm so excited about this weeks haul!  If you would like to know more about each book, just click on the cover picture!

2 comments:

  1. I got Cleopatra's Daughter from the library this week too! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in! :) I've passed my library love on to my niece-she just came up for a visit, and she was asking when we could go to the library! It looks like you have a lot of fun historical reading ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails