Sunday, December 13, 2009

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

I know last week I said I was going to lay off the books.  Well then this package arrived.  I had completely given up on the book club.  I've been trying to rejoin for months now with no luck.  I was beginning to think I was going to have to go buy the expensive versions of all the books by authors I like to keep!  So, this was a wonderful surprise.

Hunted (House of Night, #5)          The Lost Symbol (Robert Langdon, #3)          After


Relentless: A Novel          Kindred in Death          The Scarpetta Factor (Kay Scarpetta, #17)





  • Hunted by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

  • The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

  • After by Amy Efaw

  • Relentless by Dean Koontz

  • Kindred in Death by J.D. Robb

  • The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read After. It sounds so amazing. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of book club is that? You got a really interesting selection of books. I loved Hunted and Kindred in Death. I also enjoyed The Lost Symbol. I have never read anything by Dean Koontz and gave up on the Cornwell books a while ago. I don't think that I have ever heard of After. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess book club can't be taken the wrong way lol. I've been using DoubleDay, Mystery Guild, etc for years for buying my favorite authors. Cheaper than buying the hardbacks from the stores...
    I'm about to give up on Cornwell too. I told myself the last book, I would give it one more shot. They've really gone downhill lately.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails