Thursday, September 19, 2013

Greenbeard the Pirate Pig Book and Toy Set Paperback – by Andrea Torrey Balsara

In honor of International Talk Like A Pirate Day, I was given the chance to review Greenbeard the Pirate Pig.  This adorable little set was such a hit in our house.  My 5 year old loved the stuffed animal that came with it!  When it came time to read the story, the stuffed animals accessories made a lot more sense to her.  I enjoyed the storyline and how positive Greenbeard was throughout.  He always had a song and a bounce in his step!  I can see this being a story we read often.

For more information (including ordering), please visit the following website
There's a trailer and even some coloring pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails