Thursday, September 8, 2011

B & K's Reading Daze


I have two girls who love to read as much as I do.  Granted they are 5 and 3, so reading isn't exactly what they do.  I'm so excited that this love of mine seems to be passing on to them.  So B & K's Reading Daze highlights some of the books they have enjoyed over the past month. 

K's Books: 

Pinkalicious: School Rules! (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)Title: Pinkalicious: School Rules
 
When Pinkalicious brings her imaginary unicorn, Goldie, to class one day, she learns that with her companion by her side, school rules!


K has just starting to really like the Pinkalicious books.  I think we need to add more to our library!  I think they are a nice step up from what we've been reading.






B's Books: 

It's Sharing Day! (Dora the Explorer (8x8))Title: It's Sharing Day
  
It's Sharing Day! Join Dora and Boots on their way to Abuela's house for a special Sharing Day lunch. First they have to pick up ingredients for their special dessert. Along the way, they learn how important and rewarding it is to share.

This is a book we've read a lot in the past couple month.  I picked it up at a yard sale and it's quickly become a favorite.  Both my girls have loved Dora though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails