Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review:

Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)Clean
Fury (Fury, #1)Witchlanders

The Unwanteds
  • Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
  • Clean by Amy Reed
  • Fury by Elizabeth Miles
  • Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
  • The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann 
*Thanks to St. Martin's Press and Simon & Schuster Galley Grab 

    Swapped:

    Timeless (Timeless, #1)
    • Timeless by Alexandra Monir

      4 comments:

      1. You've got a great selection of books this week!

        I hope you enjoy them :)

        ReplyDelete
      2. Witchlanders looks very promising. Let me know if you like it.

        Crys

        ReplyDelete
      3. Great set! I really want to read Fury and the Unwanteds.
        My IMM

        ReplyDelete
      4. Oooh! I'm jealous of Witchlanders & Clean! Both are on my tbr! Great mailbox this week!

        ReplyDelete

      I love comments!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails