Sunday, November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review:


  • The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton
  • The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton 
  • Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting (Around The World Tours)

Swapped: 
Covet (The Fallen Angels, #1)Bright Blue MiracleWillow
  • Covet by J.R. Ward
  • Bright Blue Miracle by Becca Wilhite
  • Willow by Julia Hoban 

Library:
Such A Pretty Face
  • Such a Pretty Face by Cathy Lamb

Free for Kindle: 
Cool Beans (Maya Davis, #1) Saint Training
  • Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum
  • Saint Training by Elizabeth Fixmer

    1 comment:

    1. What pretty covers, my mailbox is here
      http://asthepageturns-page.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails