Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review:

Songs for a Teenage NomadDeliriumThe Fire OpalPoison: A Novel of the Renaissance
  • Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver (Around The World Tours)
  • The Fire Opal by Regina McBride (Around The World Tours)
  • Poison by Sara Poole (Around The World Tours)

Swapped:

The SeasonSome Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1)Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)
 
  • The Season by Sarah MacLean
  • Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
  • Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
  • Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

    Library:

    A Living Nightmare (Cirque Du Freak, #1)  The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #1)
    • A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan
    • The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

      5 comments:

      1. I'm starting The Season today. I loved Sarah MacLean's romance novel Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake. Enjoy!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Some Girls Bite and Pleasure Unbound sound like really good reads!

        ReplyDelete
      3. Delirim and The Season are both on my wishlist. Happy reading!

        ReplyDelete
      4. I read I was a teenage nomad and loved it!! I also loved the warrior heir and all the books in the series!I am looking forward to your review of Pleasure unbound!

        Check out my IMM
        http://moonlightbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-my-mailbox-8-vlog.html

        ReplyDelete

      I love comments!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails