Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review:

Songs for a Teenage NomadDeliriumThe Fire OpalPoison: A Novel of the Renaissance
  • Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver (Around The World Tours)
  • The Fire Opal by Regina McBride (Around The World Tours)
  • Poison by Sara Poole (Around The World Tours)

Swapped:

The SeasonSome Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1)Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)
 
  • The Season by Sarah MacLean
  • Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
  • Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
  • Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

    Library:

    A Living Nightmare (Cirque Du Freak, #1)  The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #1)
    • A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan
    • The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

      5 comments:

      1. I'm starting The Season today. I loved Sarah MacLean's romance novel Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake. Enjoy!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Some Girls Bite and Pleasure Unbound sound like really good reads!

        ReplyDelete
      3. Delirim and The Season are both on my wishlist. Happy reading!

        ReplyDelete
      4. I read I was a teenage nomad and loved it!! I also loved the warrior heir and all the books in the series!I am looking forward to your review of Pleasure unbound!

        Check out my IMM
        http://moonlightbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-my-mailbox-8-vlog.html

        ReplyDelete

      I love comments!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails