Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.  Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!

Oddly enough I only read 1 book that I said I would last week.  Which is ok because I wouldn't have read my favorite it awhile!  I started off with Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard.  I really liked it and immediately added the rest of the series to my wishlist!

For some reason, I decided against the rest of my planned week.  I picked up Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris instead.  I remember being a tad disappointed in book 8 but it's been awhile since I read it.  I really enjoyed this one and looking forward to Dead in the Family.

I actually went a whole day without reading after that!  I was going to pick up The Fiery Cross again, but I just didn't.  Sometime it's nice to have that little break, but I always feel weird when I don't read.

I had 3 tour books come in the same day.  So I picked up Delirium by Lauren Oliver.  I was reminded of Uglies by Scott Westerfeld a lot, but I really loved the story.  So much that I finished it in less than a day!  I want a sequel and this one isn't even out until February of 2011!

I'm currently reading Poison by Sara Poole.  I love the narrative but it's been a little hard to get into.  I'm starting to really enjoy it though.  I also plan on reading The Fiery Opal by Regina McBride and The Wolf of Tebron by Suzanne Lakin.  I'm hoping there will be time for Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel as well!

5 comments:

  1. Very much want to read Delirium hope you enjoy it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to read Delirium. I'm glad you liked it.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too want to read Delirium - what a great tour to be on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though you took a day off, you still managed to get a lot accomplished. Nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always amazed me that so little times passes in that first huge chunk of The Fiery Cross. Looking forward to seeing what you think of Poison though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails