Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blogoversary Winners!!




congratulations clipart

I want to thank everyone who entered my blogoversary contest!  I gained 80 followers and hope all of you will stick around!  So without further ado the 1st place winner is 

CANDACE from Candace's Book Blog

Candace gets to pick 1 book that I will order from Book Depository and also picks 2 books from my list.  She gets first dibs on whatever she wants followed by the 2nd place winner and then the 3rd place!  She's responded and picks Other by Karen Kincy for me to order.  From the books listed she has chosen Princess for Hire and Fairy Tale!

The 2nd place winner is 


She will get to pick two books after Candace does!  She's been contacted and has chosen Fang and The Body Finder!

The 3rd and final winner is


Amy will get to pick one book after the others have picked theirs!  She has been contacted and has chosen Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Thanks so much! I've emailed you, but I'll email you my final choice of book picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80 new followers?!? Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails