Monday, August 26, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
Read Last Week:  
 
The Chaos of StarsHis Last MistressDead Girls Don't Lie
  • The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
  • His Last Mistress by Andrea Zuvich 
  • Dead Girls Don't' Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf  
 
Currently Reading: 
 
Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11)
  • Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
 
Up This Week: 

ScorchedTumble & Fall

  •  Scorched by Mari Mancusi
  •  Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts 

5 comments:

  1. I've heard mixed things about Tumble and Fall, so I'll be interested to see how you like it! And Scorched looks really good. I love that cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead Girls Don't Lie looks intriguing to me. The others I haven't heard of, so I learned some new titles. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! So jealous that you got Chaos of the Stars. Was if fabulous? I have been seeing buzz about Scorched. Have a great reading week! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1DS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list of books. I have yet to read a Charlaine Harris book, which is insane. I really think that I would like her books, but just haven't gotten to them.
    What I'm Reading...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good week for you. Enjoy this upcoming week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails