Sunday, May 19, 2013

In My Mailbox!

For Review:  

The Love Dare for ParentsDance of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #2)
Just Like My Papa
  • The Love Dare for Parents by Stephen Kendrick & Alan Kendrick
  • Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin 
  • Just Like My Papa by Toni Buzzeo


STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!



 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

2 comments:

  1. I have Masque of the Red Death on my nook! I really need to read it before the sequel comes out. Enjoy all your new reads =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Like My Papa looks like a book I'd love to read to my grandkids. Hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails