Sunday, November 25, 2012

In My Mailbox!

For Review:  


The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)Chantress

  • The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
  • Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield




STSmall_thumb[2][2]



Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
 

 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I have Chantress as an e-galley, too! Fingers crossed it's good. :) Happy reading!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Chantress so bad! I hope you love it :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantress sounds amazing. I really like the cover of it. :) I hope you like all of your books this week!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO stoked for Chantress! I really need to read my copy. Hope you love them both!

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul, enjoy : )

    New follower via GFC!

    my STS and giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails