Sunday, October 28, 2012

In My Mailbox!

For Review: 

Sacrifice (Legacy, #3)Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)Shadowfell (Shadowfell, #1)
The Lincoln Conspiracy: A Novel
  • Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver  
  • Undeadly by Michele Vail
  • Shadowfell by Juliet Mariller
  • The Lincoln Conspiracy by Timothy L. O'Brien
*Thanks to Harlequin and Netgalley, Random House, and Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours!

Swapped/Purchased:  


The Song of Achilles: A NovelProphecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)

  • The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller  
  • Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink  (I've read this but can you believe I found it at The Dollar Store!!)



STSmall_thumb[2][2]





Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
 

 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Oh some great ones here! I want to read The Song of Achilles and Prophecy of the Sisters and Shadowfell looks good too! Enjoy :)
    My IMM: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-epic-haul-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice haul. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read the series by Cayla Kluver. I've heard good things about it, and the covers are super pretty.

    Happy reading :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails