Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
 
It's been a strange reading week.  I chalk it up to lack of reading time and not being connected with the books I'm reading.  Hoping this week is a little better!
Read Last Week: 

Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration, #2)The Whisperer
  • Dearly Beloved by Lia Habel  
  • The Whisperer by Donato Carrisi 

Currently Reading: 

My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century
  • My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris

Up This Week: 


SoundAmber House
  • Sound by Shelley Workinger
  • Amber House by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed, Larkin Reed

7 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see what you think about Amber House! I'll be reading this month as well. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you connect better with the books you are reading this week. Your current read is time travel, right? I just finished a good time travel book this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of The Whisperer!
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover for Sound! Hope you enjoy all the books you're reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo Amber House looks beautiful! And it sounds really good too! I will have to add it to my TBR! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails