Friday, October 14, 2011

Tens List with VIRTUOSITY author Jessica Martinez



I'm so pleased to have Jessica Martines stop by One Book At A Time.  She was kind enough to provide me with a top 10 List!


Top Ten Things I Pretend to Understand:
Football

Buyer’s remorse

Pet snakes

Inception

Touch-free faucets and soap dispensers followed by a door handle YOU HAVE TO TOUCH

My mortgage

French

How I can be shy until someone turns on Just Dance, and then I instantly morph into an uninhibited dancing fool


My cell phone

Jersey Shore

 Jerseyshore.png



 


Jessica was born and raised in Calgary, Canada. As a child she played the violin, read books and climbed trees incessantly. She went on to study English and music at Brigham Young University, and since then has been a high school English teacher, symphony violinist, elementary school teacher, violin teacher, and mother. She currently live in Orlando, Florida with her husband and two children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails