Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

So I'm really nervous about this.  This is my very first vlog.  I hate speaking in public so ignore how nervous I sound.  Also, ignore the cleavage lol.  I had to shoot this thing 5 or 6 times and this was the best one.


 


For Review:   

  • The Hidden by Jessica Verday
  • Indelible by Lani Woodland
  • Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst

Purchased:  
  • Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
  • Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • The Haunted by Jessica Verday

Borrowed: 
  • The Last Queen by C.W. Gortner 
  • Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
  • Want To Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman

Library: 
  • Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Awakened by P.C. & Kristin Cast

7 comments:

  1. oh, I just loved your vlog! Don't be so nervous, you did it great!
    BTW, Great books this week, happy reading! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely books this week! Have fun reading them!

    Here is my IMM: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job with your first video. I like them so much better than a list. I have to get myself to do them. I host a weekly meme, Shelf Candy, if you are interested. I love the weekly memes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! :D You did a great job! :) I remember you talking about how nervous you were about vlogging, but I hope you keep doing it! I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I got Wolfsbane and Forever this week too. I can't wait to read Want to go Private. I've heard fabulous things.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week! Want To Go Private? and Wolfsbane are both fantastic. Love the vlog as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails