Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

Review: 

ForbiddenThe Map of TimeCryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses, #8)

  • Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
  • The Map of Time by Felix Palma 
  • Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Schreiber

Purchased/Swapped:  
 
    Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)Going Too Far
    Flutter: The Story of Four Sisters and an Incredible JourneyLife After Yes: A Novel
    • Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
    • Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
    • Flutter by Erin E. Moulton
    • Life After Yes by Aidan Donnelley Rowley
    •  
      Library:
    Embrace the Night (Cassandra Palmer, #3)
    • Embrace the Night by Karen Chance

      3 comments:

      1. You got a great haul this week! I LOVED Going Too Far and I haven't heard of Flutter before. I'm going to have to check it out. And I've been wanting to get my hands on Forbidden. Happy reading! ;)

        ~Loren
        My IMM

        ReplyDelete
      2. Looks like you got some great books. I like the cover for The Map of Time. I hope you enjoy them all! :)

        ReplyDelete
      3. Aw, Flutter looks good! I would want to read that just for its cover. Great haul this week. Happy reading!

        ReplyDelete

      I love comments!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails