Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.  Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
I've had a very interesting reading week.  It was spring break here and I watched my cousins kids (plus my own) while they worked.  Since they spent the entire time playing, I spent a lot of time reading.  I managed to breeze through 5 books and I'm half way through a 6th.  And what a great lots of books they were.  My two favorites of the year are in this lot (although I don't give either 5 stars they were so close).  Can you guess which ones they were?
Read Last Week: 
  • Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
  •  Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
  • The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
  • Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban
  • Night Road by Kristin Hannah
 Currently Reading:
  • Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen

Up This Week: 
  • Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells
  • Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic reading week. I am only familiar with two of them: Between Shades of Grey and Night Road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week off! I've heard a lot of great things about Garden Spells. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails