Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

Review:
Instructions for a Broken HeartThe False Princess
  • Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson 
  • The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal (Star Book Tours)

Swapped:  

Princess BenSecondhand CharmDon't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3)

  • Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
  • Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry
  • Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter

5 comments:

  1. Great books this week. I love the sound of Instructions for a Broken Heart.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, haven't heard of any of those besides the Ally Carter one -- thanks for sharing!

    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Ben has been languishing on my shelves for over 2 years now. Sigh....I'm sure it's a good read though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab set! I love the Gallagher Girls books. The cover for Instructions for a Beautiful Heart is gorgeous.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The False Princess is good! I've got to get a copy of that one :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails