Sunday, November 28, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review:

The Queen's Daughter
  • The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry - Susan sent me this!  It's signed and she also included the cutest post-it note pads with the image and title on them. I can't wait to read it!

  • Steel by Carrie Vaughn (Around The World Tours)
  • Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith (Star Book Tours)


Swapped: 

Wicked Game (WVMP Radio, #1)A Curse Dark As Gold
  • Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready
  • A Curse as Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

    2 comments:

    1. I've been wanting to read The Queen's Daughter! Hope you enjoy all your books!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Steel looks good. Here's my IMM
      http://asthepageturns-page.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails