Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review:

Ascendant (Killer Unicorns, #2)Arizona (Beautiful Dead, #2)


  • Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund (Star Book Tours)
  • Arizona by Eden Maguire

Swapped:

Generation Dead (Generation Dead, #1)Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)
  • Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
 

4 comments:

  1. I read great things about Rampant, and Ascendant looks equally good!

    Great books this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't read any of those - can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the VA books. :) Great mailbox! My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you enjoy your books. Here is what I got IN MY MAILBOX

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails