Friday, July 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog!


It's time for some networking! Crazy For Books hosts the Book Blogger Hop which is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!


 TELL US ABOUT THE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING!
I'm currently reading The Wolf of Tebron.  I just started it so I can't say much.  It had a very intense beginning though.  I'm hoping it's good.  The pitch I received stated it was along the lines of The Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia.  That alone had me wanting to review it!
 
Parajunkee hosts Follow My Book Blog!  Happy Follow Friday!

7 comments:

  1. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too!

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came from the Hop! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower stopping by on the hop. The Fire Opal has an intriguing title and cover. So many books; one at a time seems so limiting :-) but it is truly how we read!
    Come by to say hi:Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping around. I'm a new follower too. Looking forward to reading your reviews.
    http://loniseye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoppin' in via the hop. I'm already a follwer, but thought I'd drop in and say hi! Happy hoppin!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Happy Weekend, I'm a new follower! Drop by sometime http://readitorseeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails