Sunday, June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!


For Review:

The Emerald Talisman (Volume 1)Noah's Castle
 
  •  The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos (Around The World Tours)
  • Noah's Castle by John Rowe Townsend

Swapped:

Intertwined (Intertwined, #1)Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)Rogue (Shifters, #2)


  •   Intertwined by Gena Showalter
  •  Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkes
  • Rogue by Rachel Vincent

5 comments:

  1. The Emerald Talisman looks fantastic. Hope it is as good as it looks. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have intertwined but haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah's Castle looks really good. I will have to check that out.
    Congrats on 100 followers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good selection this week: Rules of Attraction is a good read. Happy Reading! Here is my IMMB if you want a peek: Blkosiner Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails