Sunday, March 28, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

For Review:

Angel Star     Hearts at Stake (The Drake Chronicles, #1)



  • Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia (Around the World Tours)
  • Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey (Around the World Tours)

Bought/Borrowed/Traded:

Mr. Darcy, VampyreFallen (Fallen, #1)Rampant (Killer Unicorns, #1)Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher 
Girls, #2)
  • Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • Rampant by Diane Peterfeund
  • Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy by Ally Carter

3 comments:

  1. Rampant has been on my shelf for awhile and I still haven't gotten around to it. Angel Star looks intriguing though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I really liked Hearts At Stake and am looking forward to the sequel. I have Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy waiting on my Kindle. I have been looking at Rampant for a while too. I have it in my HS Media Center but haven't had a chance to grab it yet. My IMM is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox list. Your blog looks so pretty and Spring-like :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails