Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


First off, this is hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.  If you would like to participate, just head on over and join the fun!


Read Last Week:





  • The Queen's Mistake by Diane Haeger


  • Alice in Rapture, Sort Of by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor


  • The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent


Currently Reading:





  • Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


To Read This Week:





  • The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran


  • Ash by Malinda Lo


  • Truly, Madly by Heather Webber


  • and if I have time I WILL  FINISH Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon.  I've been reading this for 2 months and really want to finish it!

2 comments:

  1. Going to have to check out Alice in Rapture, Sort of! Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of challenges, how did you do this year? Bet you did better than me!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails