Saturday, August 29, 2009

Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #3) by Elizabeth Chandler


I give this book 4 stars!


Description:  Targeted by the same killer who murdered Tristan, Ivy finally learns that Tristan has become her guardian angel and works with him to prevent her own death, but when Ivy finds true love, Tristan must let her go.

I think this was the best book out of the series.  I wasn't expecting the twist.   I think the story escalates nicely.  Although I could really have done without the involvement of Ella.  I do understand it was necessary to install fear in Ivy.   I was happy with the ending.  Overall pleased with the series, although I do recommend the 3 in 1 novel over the separate books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails