Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel #1) by Elizabeth Chandler



I give this book 3.5 stars!


Description: Falling in love with Tristan, Ivy believes that she has met the boy of her dreams, until he tragically dies, destroying her belief in angels and preventing him from helping her as her new celestial guardian.

I liked this story, even though it felt a bit uneven.   At first I thought the story would start from when Tristan died.  I was ok with that.  But then it backtracks to when Tristan is trying to get Ivy's attention.   Although they finally do get together, I don't think enough of the story was devoted to their building relationship.   And then the story ends with Tristan trying to get her attention again, only this time as an angel.  I'm also extremely glad that I'm reading the newer 3 in 1 addition because the end of Kissed by an Angel does not feel like then end of a book.  It's more like the end of a chapter.  I would have been frustrated to have it end like that.  Overall a good, fast read.  And, obviously I will be continuing the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails