Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
Read Last Week: 
 
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
  • The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
  • The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black  

Currently Reading: 

Shadowfever (Fever, #5)
  •  Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

Up This Week:   

This Song Will Save Your LifeA Study in Silks (The Baskerville Affair, #1)
  • This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
  •  A Study in Silks by Emma Jane Holloway
 

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Shadowfever, but I've heard amazing things about This Song Will Save Your Life. I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Burning Sky on my upcoming TBR pile and hope to get to it soon. I've read really positive reviews for it. I also want to read This Song Will Save Your Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly Black is so prolific. Looks like her Doll Bones is also receiving a lot of love. Thanks for sharing all these titles!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails