Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. If your curious about this meme, visit Top Ten Tuesday where they have previous topics and upcoming topics listed as well.
Today's topic is Top Ten Most Intimidating Books. I have to admit, it's the classics that intimidate me. But, I also have a hard time with award winners (because I feel like I should love them) and nonfiction. So here are some in no particular order!
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- A Game of Thrones by George Martin
- Katherine by Anya Seton
- Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- World Without End by Ken Follett
- Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman