Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
 
Dance of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #2) 
 
Title: Dance of the Red Death
Author: Bethany Griffin
 
Description:  In Dance of the Red Death, Araby’s world is in shambles—betrayal, death, disease, and evil forces surround her. She has no one to trust. But she finds herself and discovers that she will fight for the people she loves, and for her city.  Her revenge will take place at the menacing masked ball, though it could destroy her and everyone she loves…or it could turn her into a hero.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The first book captured my interest enough that I really would like to read this one.  I like the idea behind this series. 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had a chance to read the first one yet, but it is on my to read list.


    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book, but it does sound interesting

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails