Sunday, February 17, 2013

In My Mailbox!

For Review:  


Afterglow (Wildefire, #3)The Vow
Bang (Visions, #2)The Boleyn King: A Novel
  • Afterglow by Karsten Knight
  • The Vow by Jessica Martiniz
  • Bang by Lisa McMann
  • The Boleyn King by Laura Anderson

Purchased: 

How to Save a LifeJuliet Immortal (Juliet Immortal, #1)
Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)The Messenger
  • How to Save A Life by Sara Zarr
  • Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
  • Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  • The Messenger by Leah Rose

STSmall_thumb[2][2]





Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Beautiful Redemption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was recommended How to Save A Life just this week apparently its a really good book and one that will make you cry! ;) Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Redemption's cover is absolutely gorgeous. I really need to finish the series! Great haul!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing haul and New Follower! Great post and blog! :)) I can't wait to see what you think of How to Save A Life!

    Happy Reading! :)
    My Haul: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-to-shelves-16-unravel-me-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy How to Save a Life. I bought it a few months ago, but I haven't got to reading it yet. I've heard really good things about the Beautiful Creature series.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails