Monday, February 25, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
 
Read Last Week:  
 
 
Purgatory ReignThe Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2)Unbroken (Ruined, #2)
  • Purgatory Reign by L.M. Preston  
  •  The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen
  • Unbroken by Paula Morris    
 Currently Reading:  

Requiem (Delirium, #3)
  • Requiem by Lauren Oliver
 
Up This Week:  
 
  • Poison by Bridget Zinn
  • Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl     

3 comments:

  1. How did you like The Run Away King? I'm currently reading The False Prince as a read aloud with my youngest. We're not too far into it, but enjoying the speculation of where things might be headed with Connor in charge.

    --Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Requiem! I hope you are loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to be seeing a lot of Beautiful Creatures posted around, apparently it's being made into a film. I assume that this one is the sequel? I've also been seeing a lot of Jennifer Nielsen love lately. :) Have a great reading week ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails