Sunday, February 24, 2013

In My Mailbox!

For Review: 

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)
  • Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
  • The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa

Swapped: 

Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes 

STSmall_thumb[2][2]


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

3 comments:

  1. So jealous of you! I tried getting both those books from NetGalley with no success. I will have to wait until they are released. Hope you enjoy them! I am also a new follower via GFC. Will keep my eyes open for the reviews.
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've never read any Richelle Mead books. I know, it's crazy. I really need to fix that :)

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richelle Mead! I love her writing! Great haul :)
    Old follower :)

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails