Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Top Ten Books To Read In A Day

 

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  If your curious about this meme, visit Top Ten Tuesday where they have previous topics and upcoming topics listed as well.
 
This week's topic is top ten book to read in a day.  I find this hard because what I can read in a day maybe the average person can't.  I know I read fast.  But, I will try my best!
 
1.  Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling - Now I've managed to read each of the books in the series in a day (I would sit and read on release day until I was done).  But, how can you not get wrapped up in this world!
 
2. The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder - Pick up any one of her books (but this is my favorite so far).  They are fast and beautiful reads!
 
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman - I sat on my front porch while my kids were playing one afternoon.  I read it cover to cover and cried my eyes out.  
 
4. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - If you don't fall in love with Ash (or Puck)....well I don't know why I would do.
 
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - You will want to take a trip to Paris and fall in love for the first time all over again!
 
6. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - I couldn't pull away from this book.  I kept hoping the ending would change.  
 
7. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder - I devoured this.  I didn't even put it down to cook dinner that night lol! 

8. Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran -  Historical fiction combined with a character I knew very little about.  Michelle Moran became a must read for me after this.

9. Graceling by Kristin Cashore - This story fascinated me from beginning to end.  I had to keep reading.

10.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - How could you stop reading in the middle of the games?  You have to find out who wins right?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Everyone keeps mentioning If I Stay, I really hope my library has it. Can't wait to read it. :)

    Here's my TTT ♥.
    Agnieszka @ Nook of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep a few books I still need to read. If I Stay and Iron series
    Loved HP books

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/top-10-tuesdays-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter and The Hunger Games are both amazing worlds. It is definitely easy to get lost in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Most of the ones you picked are ones that I also read in one day.

    Here's Mine

    ~Danica Page

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails