What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
Spring break has come and gone. I got plenty of reading done and some shopping. But, that long list of things I wanted to do went by the wayside. Instead of house work and blog work, I spent the time with my kids. We had a great week!
Read Last Week:
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
- Ravenstoke by Augusta Blythe
- The Crown Conspiracy by Michael J. Sullivan
- The Land of Tears by Amber Riley
- The Flower Reader by Elizabeth Loupas
Up This Week:
- Intangible by J. Meyers
- Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore