Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
I had an odd reading week.  I tore through the first book I read.  But, then it took me almost the rest of the week to read the next one.  It didn't have my attention like I had hoped.  I'm struggling with my current read a little too.  My attention span hasn't been there all weekend though.  Here's to hoping my week settles into a good reading groove!
 
Read Last Week:
  • The False Prince by Jennifer A. Neilsen
  • Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers

Currently Reading:  
  • Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott   

Up This Week: 
Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Spirit's Princess by Esther M. Friesner

5 comments:

  1. Immortal Rules is coming up soon on my TBR list too! Keep hearing how awesome it is - I want to know what all the fuss is about :-) I've also got Grave Mercy on my list. Happy reading!


    Here's what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Grave Mercy on my TBR. Hopefully the struggling was due to other things besides the content of the book? It is a bulky one though, so impressive that you finished more than one this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a lot of people are reading Grave Mercy - it has me intrigued.

    Have a good week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when I'm not getting through a book as quickly as I had hoped. I'm going through it right now! I hope your next book is quick and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good titles that I have on my TBR list... none that I've read yet. Hope you enjoy! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    It’s Monday! What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails