Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
One week!!  That's what's left of school before spring break.  I'm so looking forward to it.  I feel like this family has been running non stop since January.  Granted we have to get this week first, and its shaping up to be just a busy as the previous ones.   
Read Last Week:
  • Starters by Lissa Price
  • Torrent by Lisa Bergren
Currently Reading: 
  • Betrayal by Lee Nichols

Up This Week: 
  • Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
  • Ravenstoke by Augusta Blythe

2 comments:

  1. Busy Busy week! :) Hope you have a great reading week, its so nice outside its hard to find the time.

    The Brunette Librarian's It's Monday! Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished Goddess Interrupted recently. I will post my review soon too. Happy reading.

    The most surprising and rewarding book I read this week was The Wednesdays by Julie Bourbeau via NetGalley. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails