What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
Oddly enough, I think we're all looking forward to school starting again tomorrow. Although, I know I will miss sleeping in. We went back to our old schedule way to easily. The New Year came in the usual way. I was the only one awake! Here's to 2012 be a little less trying than 2011. My family went through quite a lot of changes this past year!
Read Last Week:
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder
- Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Up This Week:
- The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
- The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan