Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

For Review:

Starters (Starters, #1)Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)Cascade (River of Time, #2)
Torrent (River of Time, #3)Partials (Partials, #1)
  • Starters by Lissa Price
  • Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter 
  • Cascade by Lisa Bergren 
  • Torrent by Lisa Bergren   
  • Partials by Dan Wells (Around The World Tours)

Swapped: 

The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)
  • The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

9 comments:

  1. Curious about Goddess, Interrupted. Wasn't into the first book though. Anyway, great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Name of the Star is such an awesome book!! I hope you like it as much as I did :)

    Happy reading and check out my in my mailbox!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adored "Name of the Star" - hopefully you will too. Nice haul this week. :D Enjoy!

    My IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Partials sounds simply amazing! Hope you enjoy your new books!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I can't wait to read Name of the Star. The Waterfall series is way fun.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! The Name of the Star is on my tbr list! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous you got Partials! I keep getting the boot on NetGalley for it. :(

    Great books this week and happy reading!!

    http://theladycriticslibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. name of the star has been on my list forever. i just got it from the library again and hope to read it this time. and partials looks awesome. happy reading!

    imm

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails