Thursday, January 19, 2012

B & K's Reading Daze


I have two girls who love to read as much as I do.  Granted they are 6 and 4, so reading isn't exactly what they do (although my oldest is doing really well with learning.  I'm so excited that this love of mine seems to be passing on to them.  So B & K's Reading Daze highlights some of the books they have enjoyed over the past month.  

This actually isn't about books this time.  It's about an app that I really want to point out.  I purchased it for my Kindle Fire and since then my mom has also got it for her Ipad.  My girls LOVE IT!   Well worth the $0.99 for it!  What is it ....

Where's My Water?

by Disney

   I feel like they are actually thinking while using this app.   They like Angry Birds as well.  But more often than not, they are playing this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails