What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
What an interesting reading week! Such a wide variety again. I love it when I get that mix in. Enjoyed our first week of summer vacation. T-ball and good weather. This week is a little busier. My oldest has bible school plus t-ball. And, the husband and I want to see The Hangover II sometime this week!
Read Last Week:
- Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran
- Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young
- Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
- Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
- Embrace the Night by Karen Chance
- Settling by Shelley Workinger
- The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller