Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

Review:

Winterborne (Universe Unbound)
  • Winterborne by Augusta Blythe


Purchased/Swapped: 

At the King's Command (Tudor Rose Trilogy, #1)The Maiden's Hand
At the Queen's Summons (Tudor Rose,  #3)Absolutely, Positively (Lucy Valentine, #3)Summer's Crossing (Iron Fey, #3.5)
  • At The King's Command by Susan Wiggs
  • The Maiden's Hand by Susan Wiggs
  • At The Queen's Summons by Susan Wiggs 
  • Absolutely, Positively by Heather Webber 
  • Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa

2 comments:

  1. Great set! I need to hurry up and download Summer's Crossing.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! It seems like quite a few people got Summer's Crossing. I need to get it!

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails