Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

Review:

Winterborne (Universe Unbound)
  • Winterborne by Augusta Blythe


Purchased/Swapped: 

At the King's Command (Tudor Rose Trilogy, #1)The Maiden's Hand
At the Queen's Summons (Tudor Rose,  #3)Absolutely, Positively (Lucy Valentine, #3)Summer's Crossing (Iron Fey, #3.5)
  • At The King's Command by Susan Wiggs
  • The Maiden's Hand by Susan Wiggs
  • At The Queen's Summons by Susan Wiggs 
  • Absolutely, Positively by Heather Webber 
  • Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa

2 comments:

  1. Great set! I need to hurry up and download Summer's Crossing.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! It seems like quite a few people got Summer's Crossing. I need to get it!

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails