Monday, May 23, 2011

Welcome to Armchair BEA!!!

Who are you, and how do you Armchair?
You’ll probably be getting a lot of new visitors to your blog this week, so introduce yourself in a post! And if you specialize in a particular genre, share what it is and why you love it. Also, tell us how you’re doing Armchair BEA - where you are, what you’re excited about, what you hope will happen this week.



My name is Page and my blog as you can see is One Book At A Time.  I'm currently a stay at home mom/wife and have 2 girls who are 5 and 3.  With little ones, my blogging time tends to be in the afternoon during their downtime (we're long past naps but I like them to rest and watch a movie in the afternoon).  I live in Rural Idaho, which means travel for me involves driving 2 1/2 hours to get to an airport.  Which is a major reason why I couldn't attend BEA.  Travel cost was just too high!  I'm looking forward to connecting with those who aren't able to attend BEA for various reasons!

Lately, I tend to gravitate towards young adult.  Blame it on Twilight, which opened up a whole new genre to me.  I also really like adult paranormal and the occasional fantasy book.  My genre of choice use to be mystery/thriller which I still read occasionally.  I also love historical fiction, especially English.  Although, I'm trying to branch out to other countries!

2 comments:

  1. Book blogging has opened my eyes to young adult and I am so glad or I'd have missed some really great books these last four years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Page! Fellow historical fiction lover here. I like YA too, but in small doses. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails