What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
It's BEA week and I so wish I was in NYC right now. But, us west coasters have a harder time getting there. Especially with airplane fares as high as they are. I'm hoping maybe next year. Also this is the last week of school for us. My oldest is excited for summer and my youngest is looking forward to having her sister home everyday! I'm looking forward to some warmer weather!
Read Last Week:
- Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
- River Marked by Patricia Briggs
- The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
- Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
- Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- Filter by Gwenn Wright