Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!


For Review: 

The Eternal Sea (Everlasting, #2)
  • The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier (Around The World Tours)

Swapped:

Kisses and Lies (Scarlett Wakefield, #2)The Native Star (The Native Star, #1)
  • Kisses and Lies by Lauren Henderson 
  • The Native Star by M.K. Hobson

Library:

Firefly Lane
  • Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah

3 comments:

  1. The Eternal Sea looks good. I haven't heard of Kisses and Lies or The Native Star. Firefly Lane also sounds interesting. I've heard good things about the author and I love the cover. I hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your books!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read The Eternal Sea (Everlasting was great)!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails