What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
It's funny how life sneaks up on you and the simple act of reading a book can get put to the side. I was thinking I wouldn't have much interruptions in that department this week, but that isn't what happened. I still managed to read 3 books that were very good. Hoping this coming week will be just as good.
Read Last Week:
- The Well of Truth by Amber Riley
- Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier
- Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
- Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
- River Marked by Patricia Briggs
- The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
- Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott