Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review: 

Divergent (Divergent, #1)Sometimes It Happens
The Near WitchQueen of the Dead (The Ghost and the Goth, #2)
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth (Around The World Tours)
  • Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt (Around The World Tours)
  • The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
  • Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade


Swapped: 


One Scream Away (Sheridan, #1)
  • One Scream Away by Kate Brady

7 comments:

  1. The Near Witch and Queen Dead look great :)

    Enjoy!

    Please stop by to enter my Stand for Japan giveaway!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look good, especially Divergent. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Queen of the Dead; I look forward to hearing what you think about it. Here's what I got this week:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-4311.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIVERGENT!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted to join that tour but I didn't have time. *sigh* I hope you love it. I can't WAIT to read it!! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my co-workers got a galley of Divergent from a friend and she has been trying to get some of us to read it, cause she really liked it. It's making the rounds right now on our floor but I told her I could be last since I have so much reading for class, and I sort of need a break from dystopia for awhile. But I look forward to seeing what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week. I am really looking forward to Divergent. Sometimes It Happens looks good!
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Divergent! I hope you love it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails